“Dear Véronique and Barbara, once again you completely outdid yourselves. What an evening! A million thank you for all the hard work that went into it, warm regards”
Susan, Medecins Du Monde, (JCCFB Ball 2010)
For updates on forthcoming events do check our LinkedIn Group or join our emailing list by sending us an email at email@example.com with your full name, email and mobile.
Highlights from some of our previous events:
- A talk on “the Coalition Government’s approach to constitutional issues”, presented by Lord Hennessy Of Nympsfield at the House of Lords
- In association with ESCP Europe Business School, a panel discussion on the theme of “Adopting an Entrepreneurial Spirit” with Miles Galliford (MBA 1992) and Dawn Bournand, moderated by Veronique Forge
- An evening in the footsteps of “Jack the Ripper”
- A chocolate tasting with Martial Ray and Melange Chocolate at the Chocolate Museum in Brixton
- Champagne & Cheese evening in Covent Garden at Champagne+Fromage Bistro-Shop
- Dr Maha Saif, a GP and Cosmetic Physician in Harley Street, demystified Botox for our members
- We joined Reims Management School at their conference on the Impact of the current transformations in the banking industry. This was followed by a champagne reception.